Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Lost That Found

First time have a feeling want to write a blog in English.

This topic of "The Lost That Found" has appear in my mind suddenly in this early morning right after I was awaken by my roommate.

Yesterday night I have a deep conversation with another church member,deep enough to let me guess roughly what kind of person he is (lets us just consider the member as "he").Though I can't really catch what he means throughout all the conversation,but I know,somehow I have seen a person like him before.

He is quite ambitious,imaginative,well-planning in his life (as he consider himself ) but a bit lack of confidence.Yes indeed,I have came across a person like him before!They are some sort of similar in a way that I feel comfortable with him around,talking non-stop.

Anyway back to my topic,"The Lost That Found".

Actually,the lost I mean here is the lost in identity as the son of God when Adam has his first bite on that "apple" in the Garden of Eden.John 3:38 mention that Adam is the son of God.We as the descendants of Adam,are surely the descendants of God,the son of God!

As a result,we all threw out of that beautiful wonderful Garden and can never see God face to face anymore...and of cause no emailing or phoning or whatever....We just can't reach to God anymore!What a tremendous lost for us!

For so many years and centuries we don't know who God is.We suffer for such a long period because we don't have a Father in heaven to rely upon.For me,the years before I know God,I am just like an orphan wandering around without any hope in my life!

I have done so many things bad in His eyes and never repent.

I cried for a God to lend me a hand.

Where is He??

John 14:7
If you really knew me,you would know my Father as well.From now on,you do know him and have seen him.

Who is that "me"?

He is Jesus.

Jesus became flesh and made his dwelling among us (John 1:14).

I not sure about the "chosen" things but I do know Jesus chosen me out of this world.John 15:19b,As it is,you do not belong to this world,but I have chosen you out of the world.

Someone just told me that hearing gospel also means that God chosen that person.So I guess you who are reading this message of Him also chosen by God too!

Just put aside the "chosen",we talk about love...
God love us so much.He cleanse our sin and nailed "us of the past" on the cross...
He give us a chance to live again,to revive and start a new life in Him.

For me,its the greatest gift God gave to me ever!The new life in Him,Hallelujah!

O my friends...come to Him and look upon His face.
Find the truth,way and life that Jesus bring to us.God is there,in True Jesus Church!This I can testify to you!

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins,he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Hallelujah,Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment